Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Time change

Sunday it didn't through me for a loop but yesterday and today, it's been crazy! I feel like I haven't had enough sleep. SOooo.... tired....... It doesn't help that I am wearing contacts today because....

I'm getting my hair cut this afternoon, we'll see what happens :) I don't have a clue what I want, only to get rid of the frizzy ends. (the last time I had it cut was in Aug) Maybe something fun, sophisticated, easy...... maybe I'll tell my hairdresser to do what she wants! I have gone to her a couple of times and really enjoys how she cuts my hair.
I think this what I am going to lean too....

Daily goals:
-jog or do turbo jam for at least 30 minutes
-no snacking after 7pm
-make sure I get enough milk

New RECIPE
I made Lemon chicken last night in the crock pot. It tasted pretty good. I was expecting to taste like the Chinese takeout but it didn't. The recipe didn't call for any sweetener, next time I might add a little brown sugar.

6 chicken breasts (I used 3 and cut them in half to make 6)
2 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp lemon juice
1/4 c water
2 tsp oregano
2 tsp pepper
2 tbsp Parsley

Place chicken on bottom of crock pot (the recipe wanted me to brown in another pan but I didn't have time), mix other ingredients together except parley and pour over chicken. Put crock pot on high for 3 hours or until chicken isn't pink. Add parsley and uncover from another 20 minutes.

I served it with peas and rice.

I'm getting impatient, it's been a month since I have written my exam and haven't heard about my mark. Last time I wrote it took 3 weeks and others that have written on the same day have there marks posted.... soon.....patients.....it was a rewrite.....



Most of the change we think we see in life is

due to truths being in and out of favor.
Robert Frost (1874 - 1963), The Black Cottage

No comments:

Post a Comment