Tuesday, April 28, 2009

STUCK

I am stuck! I am at a plateau and can't get out!

Darren thinks..... which is normal ;)........ that either my body wants to be this weight or I need to step up my intensity on my workouts. I agreed with him in the sense that I do need maybe a more intense work out. He suggested that we go to the track and I can start running(jogging)..... a year ago I would have been NO way!! But I am thinking, that might be a good idea.....

It's funny how a year of eating healthier and wanting to be a great example for my future kids and current nieces/nephews, changes ones perspective on things.

I haven't been the type to duck out of walking an extra block or taking kick boxing etc. I would do it if someone asked me to go with them and try my hardest! It's getting myself motivated to do it myself for myself that I have a problem with.

When I lived in the city there were sooo many opportunities to get active but I had a hard time finding them and when I did, I couldn't afford the pricey fees. I know I may have been looking in the wrong areas but thems the breaks.

Here it's a little more difficult to get programs that run at times where you can attend. The cool thing is my aunt was telling me that there might be an aerobics class starting up soon at the rec center, maybe that will be the push I need to increase my intensity......



Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.
Lou Holtz

No comments:

Post a Comment