Friday, April 24, 2009

Ups and Downs

(I usually put a quote at the bottom of my blogs but I really liked this one and thought it should be at the top. )


This week has been full of both ups and downs. I am glad it's ending on an up. It makes the week worth it.

Tonight we are puppysitting Gizmo (Marlyssa's puppy). Darren is UBER excited! I am more glad we could help out. Gizmo is going to be soo spoiled. She is going to be able to play outside and Darren will treat her with special doggy treats! Darren might just tucker her out.

This weekend is going to be full of finishing our spare room, I have been putting it off for too many days. I think I only have 30 minute left of sanding. Time to get it done! I can't wait to see the paint on the walls!


Goals for the weekend:
1) Make meals that are yummy and filling so I won't want to snack
2) Go for some long walks
3) Finish spare room
4) Celebrate Grandma's Bday on Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment