Friday, June 26, 2009

ARRRHH

Overall it's been a busy week at work, except for Wednesday which was the longest day in the world!

I can't believe I have misplaced my ring. I remember taking it off and putting on something while I lotioned my hand. But can I remember where I put it or what day I did it!

ARRRRRRHHHHHH!!!!!

Darren's been pretty good about it. (he misplaced is ring a couple of months ago and I found it sweeping the floor) It will turn up, it's either some where at Mom and Dad's or in our house.

It's fustrating not to be able to remember, I am usually really good at remembering things like this for both Darren and I.

Goals for the weekend:
1) find ring
2) drink my water
3) hour a day activity
4) make good food choices
If hunger makes you irritable, better eat and be pleasant.
Sefer Hasidim

No comments:

Post a Comment