Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Anniversary

It has already been two years since we have tied the knot. I can't believe how time flies. It seems like yesterday we were sitting next to each other watching fireworks. I'm not sure what we are going to do to celebrate our anniversary. We  won't be going for dinner tonight, besides there really isn't a place I want to go in Brooks. We will just have to wait until we get to Calgary or Medicine Hat. 

Look at us today, happily married, and raising a beautiful little girl. 

This was taken on Sunday at my brothers place. We were celebrating Rylan's baptism and Byron & Andrea's 1st wedding anniversary.

We were troopers, since it was drizzling outside. 








Payton (my 2 year old niece) has a fetish for shoes bigger than my own. Here she is wear my heels. She was walking in them very well too.  When she comes over to our place she takes off and tries on all the shoes that she can reach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment