Thursday, July 31, 2008

Moving On

It's been a day of a lot of thoughts going through my head, so to straighten them out I am blogging. (maybe it's an addiction...) For the first time I dont' feel any bad feelings for my ex. When he left i was truely upset and unhappy for a long time. I don't think my emotions showed as much as I was hurting.

I am truely happy for him and hope for the best for his future. I had gone through our wedding pictures and was planning on throwing the whole lot of them out, but Darren told me that he thought it would be an okay idea to keep some and put them away, in case my future children ask about my past and I can show them pictures of my life. He was in my life for almost 10 years and played a huge role in it. He helped me through the passing of my grandpa and many memories good and bad through the years. I don't want to hide anything in my past from my future family and since Darren was okay with it, I found a small pile of pictures of that day and will be placing them in a memory box with other things I will want to keep from my childhood.



Anger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you were.
Cherie Carter-Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment