Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wednesday!

WOW!!! I can't believe how busy it is today at work. It seems like everyone decided to get together and either call or drop in for quotes, changes, or payments! At least I was able to get a coffee this morning! Maybe it won't be as bad after lunch!! I am happy that I am able to deal with 95% of the things that have been requested. Practice makes perfect I suppose.


House update: We are waiting for a counter offer, which we shoudl know this afternoon. Nerve racking and exciting!!! AHHHH!!!! I think we are going ot have another look at it tonight. Go over it a bit more with a fine tooth comb, maybe take some pictures.


I have to make a to do list today for Darren and I. We are getting behind on the little things, that would only take us minutes to finish. Eventually! :)


I really am feeling great! Eating fruits and veggies, limiting my sugar and salt intakes have helps soo much. I'm not craving anything with sugar, (even ice cream) and my carb cravings have decreased as well. I feel more energetic! My next step is to actually get a little more active than what i am doing, but in my defense I have been pretty busy the last two weeks and it has been uncomfortably hot latley. I am down 4 pounds since July 1 and I am doing it the healthy way! My favorite snack right now is mixture of fruit in a blender with a banana, milk, and plain yogurt, I sometimes also add a very little bit of chocolate syrup or cocoa. YUMMM!


I liked this quote but feel bad for not reading the Harry Potter series yet. Maybe some day ;). Darren does own them, so they'll be looking at me from the bookshelf.


It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
J. K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets, 1999

2 comments:

  1. update: They took the offer!!! YEAH now onto the next step.

    ReplyDelete