Friday, August 8, 2008

MY venting post

The bank manager really p'd me off.

We are trying to buy a house. I went to the bank where we were preapproved(client of our company) DF had changed jobs since then and manager knew how long he has been there and didn't tell me that would present a problem. We finally got a letter of employment from DF's work faxed there and this morning I come into work with a fax on my desk stating that we are not approved because DF has had that job long enough. WT frick.

I'm not giving up because I am so in love with this place but we need to add an extention onto the terms. Which the sellers could back out of the whole deal. I had my hopes up so high. Crossing my fingers and praying things will work out okay. But I have a feeling that things aren't looking good.

The good thing is that we don't have to deal with that manager (DF didn't really like him for the second he met him, it took me a little longer to understand what he saw)

Why couldn't have just told me that there might be a problem.... I wouldn't ahve continued to feel so excited about the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment