Friday, August 8, 2008

Petty thoughts

Maybe it's the mood I'm in this week... I am so excited for my brother and his engagement to Andrea. But...

I am being a little selfish and don't want that spot light taken away from me and I think it is. I don't feel that my family is excited or they are more excited for my brother. I know that this is my second marriage, I made a mistake earlier in my life but I have found this wonderful guy that is soo special and makes me a better person when I am with him. I want to celebrate it and others to be happy for me.

I'm becoming depressed and I've talked to Darren about it. He thinks its the stress and that's how my family is.

I don't what I want... I don't want to be petty.... it might be the stress... I want to feel special ....people to ask me how things are going..... attention....

I guess if we were still in Calgary, still at Chapters things would be different and around his family.

I think I need mental help ;I

I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence,
but it comes from within. It is there all the time.
Anna Freud (1895 - 1982)

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Jenny! We all deserve happiness!

    ReplyDelete