Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thursday

Well it seems like I am in the habit of writing every other day now. There has been a lot of stress and anxiety flowing. I can't seem to sit down and catch my breath.

1st: the house.....pretty much ours, we just need to sign one piece of paper and the deal is finished. It's been a long and good learning experience. Not one I will want to do again in the near future but glad having done it.

2nd: the wedding.... have my dress and it fits good. Everything seems to be gliding into place slowly. There are a few things on our list that we need to get done. But the rest can wait until we get out there.

3rd: work...it's been busy. I am in need of a vacation. I am worn out. Only a week left and then I finally get a week off! I can't wait.

4th: health... I am trying to adopt a healthy eating pattern, following WW is helping. I am getting all of my daily intakes according to the Canada nutrition guide. I am drinking 2 L of water, at least, a day. The next thing I need to focus on is my exercise. Yoga starts up in Sept so there will be 90 minutes a week.


I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner
one tires of anything than of a book! When I have a house of my own,
I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.
Jane Austen (1775 - 1817)

No comments:

Post a Comment