Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Only 2 days left!

It's been very stressful the last week. Not being able to get a hold of the broker and not knowing what needs to be done. Waiting for the mortgage instructions so that we can sign the lawyers papers, finally being able to sign them but having to drive to Taber to meet the lawyer. Darren having to go to Cold Lake for a week (left yesterday). Not knowing if the RRSP's are going to be taken properly or what we needed to do until Monday night. Darren had to make an appointment in Cold Lake to do the RRSP stuff. (that is solved and I am so relieved, RBC has really good service and was willing to help as much as they could, they also made the transfer really easy for us!) I think we'll really look at going through them for our mortgage next Sept when the renewal comes up.

This week is also turning out to be problem client week. ARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH. I can't wait till Yoga on Thursday to get out some of those frustration.

I have to watch my salt intake this week, I have noticed that I am wanting the salty flavor more when I am stressed, if I feel the need to indulge I should make sure I am drinking more water than normal.

This weekend is Payton's baptism. She is growing up soo fast, apparently she can roll over and is gooing loudly. I miss my little niece, can't wait for her to visit!

PACKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I am not the biggest fan of this. The bonus is that we have until the 30th to be out of the apartment. I can take a load or two over to the house everyday and unpack as I go, that way hopefully it won't be as intimidating. We're going ot figure out where all the stuff for the kitchen is going to go (very small kitchen). I need to buy closet rods for the master bedroom, I'm thinking of putting two rows of rods in the closet so we can put Darren's clothes on the top and mine on the bottom, otherwise I don't think the closet will be big enough!

The other thing we will have to figure out is, where are we going to put all the recycling..... There are so many things that we recycle and right now I have a mess in the kitchen with piles of cardboard, paper, cans, plastics, and pop bottles! My organizing skills are going ot have to come out!


I don’t think anyone can DO anything that would make him worthy of love.
Love is a gift and cannot be earned. It can only be given.
-Real Live Preacher-

No comments:

Post a Comment