Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's been a bit

So we are all moved out of the apartment and into the house! It only took a little bit of stress. Between Darren being away for work and my brother shingling his house teh weekend help was spread thin.

The wonderful things about living at the house are:
It's soo quiet at night (I can get long hours of beauty sleep),
I can walk to work (and able to walk home for lunch hour too),
And it is ours!!

Since being stressed and so busy I can't breath, my eating habits have deinished a bit. I need to get back on track and not give myself into the temptation of fast easy processed food that don't satisfy me.

Walking ot work helps as well Stacey adn I are taking Yoga class once a week, which feels awesome!

I'll post more later but thought I would get something off my chest for now. :)

1 comment:

  1. It's been even more of a bit! :) Any thing to share?

    ReplyDelete