Thursday, February 26, 2009

End of Feb

So it's been a LONG time since I lasted posted.

It's less than 3 weeks till me 30th birthday and I am in dread to turn 30. Poor Darren has to listen to me talk about how I am dreading it and why. Over the last week I have felt a lot better and remind myself that I'm not over the hill. I think I just need to sent up fun things to look forward to.

As for my healthy eating and weight loss... I am now under 150, which is the lowest I've been in 10 years (I was 150 about 5.5 years ago for a brief time) I feel that I am doing really good. I am eating more balanced meals and can't remember the last time I ate "fast food" (now sitting in a restraunt is a different story ;P )

Tonight I am going to cook spinach stuffed pork chops with wildrice and steamed veggies. It will be wonderful!!!
***drool****

I will try to update later on.

1 comment:

  1. It has been a long time! Glad to hear that I'm not the only one dreading the 3-0. :) We'll make it though!

    ReplyDelete