Friday, March 6, 2009

Fantastic Friday!!

Finally! It's Friday!


This has been a busy week at work. I have been dreaming about Friday since Monday. The only thing I wish was that I didn't have this horrible headache. Stupid weather changes!

Last night I sat in on Darren's bible study group because there were a couple of guys that couldn't show up. (usually there are 4 guys and last night there were 2)

I really enjoyed myself, we read the story of Balaam and the talking Donkey, Numbers 20:22-35. Here's link to the story if you would like to read it:
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers%2022:22-35;&version=31;

We've went to Harvest Hills Alliance last weekend and heard a sermon on forgiveness. It made me think that there is no reason to hold grudges. I am learning to forgive those that have hurt or misused my trust. It's been a long process but I am healing.

Tomorrow I am going to try a new recipe for Broccoli Cheese Soup. I heard that it suppose to taste really good and is lower in fat. I'll let you know what I think about it. And maybe if I have time I'll post the recipe too.

Right now I am enjoying my Time Horton's "rrrroll up the rim" coffee.... I am curious if I won anything but I must finish the coffee before rolling. There was one coffee won in the office already. what a gimmic to confience people to buy a coffee. I know lots of people that don't usually buy coffee but will when this promotion is on. I have been guilty of that as well.

I won nothing.... so I am 0 for 2.

I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection.
Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Michael J. Fox (1961 - ),












1 comment: