Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I realized




I haven't bought a Starbucks coffee in 5 weeks!! I couldn't believe it's been that long. I think I have banished that habit. :) YEAH!!


Tonight is soup supper and lent service at the church. The problem with a free supper at the church is you never know what you are eating or how to calculate it. Oh well, I'll do my best with the knowledge I have learned.

I'm getting a little tired of the cold. I know it's still March and that it is to be expected but....... enough of -30 weather! At least it's suppose to be warmer this weekend.

An update on my hair. It is similar to the photo below but not as thick. I have cute bangs and some layers. I need to learn how to do now so it looks good. Today it's in a ponytail because I didn't have time to do anything with it after I blow dried it :) Some day soon I'll try to get a picture of it.

In the beginning there was nothing. God said, 'Let there be light!' And there was light. There was still nothing, but you could see it a whole lot better.
Ellen DeGeneres

No comments:

Post a Comment