Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sigh......you know you're getting older when

I'm sure everyone feels like this at one point or another. I don't feel like I need a lot of attention, but lately I want to feel special, appreciated, pampered, selfish... I don't know if this has to do with turning a huge milestone without having a huge fuss made about me.

I didn't really want anything big and said as much but some special treatment would have been nice. I did get a beautiful bouquet of pink roses.... but I helped pick them out.... :(
I find it hard to deal with this kind of feelings. I tend to turn to sleep and snacking. Forgetting that I could be exercising my fustrations away, and probably make myself feel better.

I am proud of myself for the choices this week with food. I have been mostly staying with in the filling foods plan and not wasting my calories on JUNK, except for that bowl of yummy Breyers Light ice cream last night...... which I found out to be the most amazing light ice cream I have ever tasted. It's only 100 calories, 0.5g fat per 1/2 cup serving. It is creamy adn tastes like regular high fat ice creams. I wish it came in Pralines and cream..... mmmm or maybe it's a good thing it doesn't ;)


Goals for today,


1) Drink 3L (have done 1L so far but there still is lots of time)


2) Go downstairs and turn on the yoga DVD, and do it. Then go for a 30 minute jog.


3) NO junk tonight, if I need a snack, choose an orange or apple.


4) Smile and enjoy the night.


Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable.
Sidney J. Harris


No comments:

Post a Comment