Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth day!

I agreed with this picture when I saw it.
"Everyday should be Earth Day!"

The funny thing I have driven my car to work once in the last month, I usually walk. Then the day that I have some running around to do, and decide to take the car, it happens to be Earth Day!

Since moving into the house we have hung all our clothes to dry (I already owned a washer but didn't own a dryer). So we have saved on electricity all winter. If we do end up buying a dryer I would like a new set and have the more efficient and water saving models.

There is a composter that has come with the house, we are going to check it out and see how it works. It's been burried in snow all winter so we haven't had a chance.

CHEERS to EARTH DAY!!! What a beautiful planet we live on!

1 comment:

  1. That is fabulous - great minds do think alike! It's the "Jennifer" thing. ;)

    ReplyDelete