Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wrong Side of the Bed

I woke up this morning thinking that I had enough sleep but for some reason was in a mood. Poor Darren, before I left for work he asked if I slept okay, because I was being a little withdrawn then normal.

I had a nice brisk walk to work and felt a little better. Then the ISSUES came! In the first 30 minutes of being in the office I had about 6 calls about problems with two new policies. Since then we have figured it out, thanks to help form Uncle Greg.

The day is slowly getting better but I think that has to do with the 8 mini eggs I ate, so I am on a little sugar high right now. Which I am a little disappointed that I gave into eating the junk because I wasn't having a good morning. That means I didn't get to enjoy them but wasted the yummy flavor.

Last night I got half the room sanded. Tonight I think I'll finish the rest and pick up a shop vac so we can get it cleaned up ready to prime.

Goals for the day:
1) No more eating chocolate or candy
2) 30 minute of extra activity, I've been a little lazy about this
3) Finish sanding
4) Go to bed earlier


A smile is the shortest distance between two people.
Victor Borge (1909 - 2000)

No comments:

Post a Comment