Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cranky!

I can't believe how cranky I am. I don't if people are noticing or not (Darren says I hide my cranky moods really well) but I can feel it! I don't want to see anyone, or talk to anyone. I want to be left alone!!

I ate a small slice of Dairy Queen Raspberry Truffle Blizzard ice cream cake when I went home for lunch hoping some nice ice cream(sugar) would boast my mood. It helped a little, (I adore ice cream.....the hard stuff not soft serve. (The cake looked like that except it had a chocolate bottom instead of vanilla). I know it might have not been the best choice but a treat now and then doesn't hurt. If I had the Fat Free Breyer's in the freezer then I would have had that instead but you can't be picky when you name is being called ;)

I think I will try to get some bedding plants for the back flower bed, it needs some color. Also if it doesn't rain I might start staining the chairs mom and dad bought us. We'll see how I am feeling later.

The funny thing is as I am writing this I am feeling better and better.


It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
Walt Disney (1901 - 1966)

No comments:

Post a Comment