Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hump Day

Well I didn't get the chairs stained last night but the one is out of the box ready to go. Darren and I bought some sand paper so I can get rid of those rough edges. Tonight I will paint!!

Darren mowed the lawn yesterday with the new push lawn mower (no motor). He absolutely loved it! I think it took him 30 minute for front and back. We are thinking we need to fertilize but not to sure how. I will ask my uncle today.

I was asked to be a adult supervisor for the youth group this Friday night. They are doing a sleepover. I feel bad but I declined. I don't do well with over nighters and since I am doing the Relay for Life the following weekend, I couldn't do it two weeks in a row.

I'm not going to buy any flowers for the garden till the weekend. I was told they might go down in price and besides there is still chance of frost tonight. It will give me something to do on Saturday and Sunday.

I think tonight I am going to make some pancakes or waffles. I have been wanting them since yesterday. I took out some Canadian bacon and have some strawberries in the fridge.
What should I make with Rhubarb? I have some in the fridge ready to use but haven't been inspired to make anything.


Goals for today:
1) Drink my water
2) Eat supper before 7pm, and no snacking after
3) Continue the 30min jogging I've been doing for the last 2 days
4) Sand and stain the chair
I hate women because they always know where things are.
J
ames Thurber (1894 - 1961)


(P.S. I just thought this quote was great, in my relationship, I tend to know where everything is of Darren's and if he is missing it I let him know)

No comments:

Post a Comment