Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I finally went through with it

I cut my hair. It's pretty short but not as short as I was first thinking of going. Everyone seems to like it. I love it! I think I lost 10 pounds of hair. I know it never looked liked I have lots of hair but ask my hairdresser. She is amazed how much hair is on my head. I'll see if I can post a picture shortly.

Heard great news from a friend of mine today that has been having some medical problems but things are looking very good!

The girls weekend in Canmore for my Sister-in-law to be is ready to go. We are just going to need to pack a few meals in a cooler for breakfast and lunch! I booked us to eat at Tapas www.tapascanmore.ca. It looks really really good!

It's mom's 50th birthday this weekend. I am having some family over to celebrate on Sunday. It should be a great time, we just need to straighten up the house a bit....

Last night I made a wonderful Tuna Melt! I basically took a whole wheat bun and put some mayo/tuna mixture each side, sprinkled with a touch of cheddar and broiled in the oven for a couple of minute. SOOOO yummy! I served with edamane beans, an apple and a pickle. (I would have put the pickle inside the tuna mixture but Darren doesn't care for that)

Tonight I am going to make steak with goat cheese, roasted potatoes and steamed veggies.


Never eat more than you can lift.
Miss Piggy

1 comment: