Friday, July 24, 2009

Yeah it's friday!

I wasn't feeling so hot in the afternoon yesterday, so I went home early. I ended up sleeping for 3.5 hours until Darren got home and probably would have slept longer if he didn't wake me up.

He told me I needed to get up and get a little fresh air (the house was awfully hot!), so we walked a couple blocks to Safeway and picked up some fruit and a few things he needed for lunches.

We made some supper when we got back, and I know I shouldn't be eating that late but wasn't hungry at all before. I made myself:

1) Whole wheat tortilla wrapped around some tuna, broccoli slaw (really cool find, inside of cabbage they use broccoli slivers, no sauce), and a touch of cheese. I toasted it in the oven while Darren made a McCain's pizza.

2) I have been wanting crinkle cut fries for the longest time. So I indulged and put a handful in the oven. MMmmmm they tasted wonderful.

Since it's soo hot I think we will go out to the lake yet again tonight. Some cooling off will be welcome, I was already sweating when I walked to work this morning.
Every time we remember to say "thank you," we experience nothing less than heaven on earth.
Sarah Ban Breathnach

No comments:

Post a Comment