Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Don't really want to go

Every Wednesday a bunch of friends get together at BP's (for wings but only 3 out of 9 order wings, go figure). We haven't been goiing since we get togtehr with them on Saturday nights for games night. I have felt great about not going in the food sense. I would rather stay at home and make a delicious meal that fills me up than to buy something just because I should have something to eat. I'm trying to figure out how to get out of goiing to night. Darren really wants to go and hang out. I might send him and stay at home. Maybe make some pumkin soup or cook up some chicken with squash. We will see what happens.

I have about 1/3 of my wig done for my costume! Darren has been a really great model. I put a hair net on his head and have been knotting yarn strips through the holes. Only a couple of more nights and it will be finished! Then I can focus on the treats I am making!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:44 PM

    Are you doing it like rug hooking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a hair net and am tie pieces of yarn onto it. Hard to explain ;) It is very time comsuming though

    ReplyDelete