Wednesday, December 2, 2009

BUSY BUSY BUSY

I don't know what to start with the last week has been insane!

CONGRATS to Eric & Nat! The wedding was beautiful. We had a wonderful time. It was such a honor to be include in the celebration!

It was wonderful seeing Darren's family. His parents were in Calgary. We went over to Leanne & Reno's to visit on Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning. It was so nice to see everyone. The kids are growing up soo fast!

I've had been feeling ill for a couple of days, which doesn't help in a busy week.

Got some exciting news from both siblings in the last couple of months! Time to get ready to spoil some more nieces or nephews!

I went to my last cake decorating class last night. I am happy its done. It was hard to get things ready for the class. I made a sea monster, there will be pictures at some point ;)

I think I am going to try to relax this week. Maybe head to Medicine Hat to help Mom Christmas bake if she is. (Besides I have an anniversary present for them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment