Wednesday, November 25, 2009

New Resume Skill

I can now put making roses for cakes on my skills. Lat night at class we made roses and decorated a cake with them. (I will post a pic soon). I believe this was my best work so far. Poor Jo was having coordination problems and couldn't get the roses made. (I shared some of mine with her, what are big sisters for).

I feel bad for not enjoying cake decorating... I find I am pretty good at the skills but I probably won't do it for a hobby. Bummer.

We bought Mario for the Wii on Sunday and really enjoy the game! Being able to play with 1-4 players is pretty cool. I highly recommend it to any one that has a Wii and LOVES Mario!

I can't wait for the day off tomorrow, even though we need to leave the house by 7:00am.... early to bed tonight. I have so much paper on my desk that I am feeling a little overwhelmed!

Tonight I have a meeting and we are getting Chinese buffet....it's from a really good place in Brooks, so that's okay but I have to watch how much I eat. PORTION CONTROL!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to try the new Mario on Wii!

    ReplyDelete