Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Read

I started to read Half Broke Horses by Jeannette Walls. I wanted to read ever since I founf out she wrote another book. I even bought it in hardcover, which I never do. So far I have gotten through a few mini chapters adn wished it wasn't so late when I picked up the book. If I didn't have to work this morning I probably would have continued to read until my eye balls fell out of my head.
We found out that friends of ours from Sask had their baby. It was a little boy, Caleb Russell Sparks. He was about a month early. Last we heard he is doing okay but in NICU. There were pictures we got tto see on facebook last night and I guess every baby is precious but he was extra adorable.
I feel it's time for a nap, maybe I'll catch a few Z's when I go home at lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment