Thursday, February 18, 2010

Olympics!

I know it's been a little bit since I was last on here, but I got busy(also I kept forgetting I wanted to blog).

We have been enjoying the Olympics! A medal a day keeps the doctor away! I love watching the men's/women's moguls and short track speed skating. The one thing that I am having an issue with... I understand hockey is a Canadian sport and I do enjoy watching it on occasion, but do we need to talk about NHL stats and the teams of the players that are NHL members... I don't mind knowing stats but when they start talking about there career I get a little fed up and change the channel. Not all the players are on NHL teams... Also, we are a contender in winning a medal in the Men's and Women's(more so in the Women's) but there are other sports that Canada dominates at and the commercial seem to always show hockey..... or maybe that's what my brain is telling me ;). So that's my rant of the day.

I've been feeling up and down all week. Over the weekend I was so run down. I laid on the couch between loads of laundry all day. Yesterday, during the day I was feeling pretty crummy but in the evening was feeling pretty good for a couple of hours... weird.

My memory has been slowly depleting, I'm usually pretty good at remembering where I put something or what I need to pick up at Safeway without making a list but not anymore. I went into Safeway the other knowing I needed to get a couple of things but forgot half of them. I didn't remember till the next day. FRUSTRATING!

I wonder what Darren has planned for us this weekend... we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment