Friday, February 19, 2010

My off days are really off. I woke up feeling okay this morning but as the day went by I feel horrible almost nauseous. I'm hoping when I go home and eat I will feel a bit better, but I don't think it's because of food (I've been eating all morning). My middle back in bothering me a bit, it might be time to invest in a back pillow for work. I was using Darren's leg yesterday on the couch but it's not possible to take it with me to work ;).

My mood is starting to slip into crazy cranky women. I have to breath deeply and relax. Remember it's Friday. I have no weekend plans meaning I can relax get some stuff done around the house, nap. I think I will have to invest in some casual pants.... my jeans are finally starting to feel too tight around the waist to be comfortable. The funny thing is my dress pants still feel fine.... go figure.

I've gotten a fair bit done at work today, so at least I have that going for me. The one thing I need to do is remember to book a time to write my level two test... VERY IMPORTANT!

No comments:

Post a Comment