Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dreaming like crazy!

The last two nights has been filled with weird dreams. Last night I remember really well. It had a mansion on a island, my family, boats, a terrible storm that brought in crashing waves, and swept out someone out to sea but there was a huge fishing net that caught his body and after CPR was brought back to life. The second part was located on a boat in rock waters and I was saving people that were floating in the water. I remember seeing my parents, old co-workers, and strangers. It seemed like the job was never finished. All I can say is CRAZINESS!

My pants are finally starting to feel tight around the stomach. I will need to buy casual pants soon, nothing like going to elastic waist :). I live in my yoga pants when I am at home but unfortunately I can't wear them to work.

Darren comment that my moods have been as bad as before. I guess that's good, less anxiety for him.

On the 4th of March is my second ultrasound. This will show the baby in more detail. We are still trying to decide whether or not we would like to know the sex.... I'm leaning towards "no" and he's leaning towards "YES"...we have just over a week to decide. The worst thing about ultrasounds is that I need to have a full bladder and man, that the most uncomfortable thing in the world! At least we are getting it done in Brooks this time and don't have to drive to Calgary.

No comments:

Post a Comment