Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Announcement!!!

Our baby girl arrived July 12, 2010 at 3:16pm. She is 5lbs 5 oz, 18 inches long with a full head of dark hair. She is 2 weeks early.   But very healthy and eats really well. 

We had gone over to Byron and Andrea's to make supper for their return home from the  hospital with little Rylan. I had been holding Rylan for a bit and I think he whispered into my belly telling Maria how wonderful it was in the outside world and she should come out to see.  I started feeling slight contractions about 1am.  I let Darren sleep. He went into work to drop off the phone in the morning. We arrived at the hospital around 11am, was about 3cm. By 2:30-3:00 we were ready to go.

I'm feeling pretty good except for a few pains here and there. We feel blessed to have this little girl.

We are going home tonight. Ahhh, sleeping in my own bed, shower and back to familiar sounds. (Hospitals are eerily quiet).

I will have to go into work at least once more to get things sealed up and give them my starting maternity date.

No comments:

Post a Comment