Thursday, July 8, 2010

EXCITED!!!

I have a new nephew!!! He was born around 12:30am, 6llbs 14 oz. They named him Rylin Glen Skanderup.


I talked to mom this morning and she says he is adorable! Long fingers, looks a lot like Andrea but with Byron's big blue eyes. I can't wait to meet him!! We won't be able to get up there until Friday night. Jolene is going to send me a photo via phone tonight.


So basically there are two down and just me to go. Now things are becoming a little more real. This kid could be here any day! I really should make sure the car seat is ready.....and pack a bag.


Want to know a pet peeve? Opening an Ikea bookshelf box and not finding any instructions. If this was a basic book shelf I would have been fine but it's a little more complicated than that. I did request Ikea email me a copy of the instructions they should be here in the next day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment