Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It was great playing ball again. I didn't realize how much I missed it. I did strike out twice but switched bats and hit the ball every time after that.  Not bad for the first game in 10 years ;). Darren was pretty excited to see me run. I'm sure he has seen me run before...

I can't believe how sore my legs are. The tops of my thighs from baseball and my calves from swimming last night. Either I worked extra hard or I am still out of shape!

The thing I find the most frustrating right now is staying home. We do go out during the day for a walk or to the store but I get that bored feeling more often. I have been trying to focus on studying but having a hard time focusing. I need to write and pass this exam! I also feel like I need to snack all day. It has been terribly hard to avoid going to the cupboard or fridge and grabbing something to nibble on.

I still don't know what to do for caretaker for Maria during the day. It has been getting me a little worried. 

No comments:

Post a Comment