Thursday, June 2, 2011

Well, I can't go back to work like I was expecting too. I found out today that I have to wait till September 21 to rewrite my exam. I'm not licensed until I pass. I thought I had one more try but forgot that I tried to write a year ago.

What am I going to do now? We need a little bit of income coming in from me. I never wanted to go back to retail and besides most places close at 5 or 6. So that rules out that option because we can't afford a babysitter and the pay I would be getting (I may as well not work).

I wish I had strengths and talents I could use to bring in income on the side.

Any suggestions!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Dayhome girl... you're a natural

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about something food related? You seem to like cooking and baking. You could start selling that to people for lunch time, etc.

    I would hire you but I can't afford to pay you.

    ReplyDelete