Saturday, August 6, 2011

It's been a pretty busy summer. I can't believe it is already August. I should be back at work, but that will have to wait a couple of months. I am enjoying staying at home with Maria but some days I miss having the pay cheque and other adults around that don't talk about kids. I think what is stressing me out the most is I don't know what will happen. If I pass, there may or may not be a job for me and if I don't where am I going to find a job.   (Jen your suggestion about openings at your company was tempting, if only we were in Calgary or I could work from home most of the time). I'm going to have to relax and get my head back on. Things always work out eventually.  

We have two weddings this month. One on the 13th in Banff, which we are spending the weekend in Calgary. Darren is getting together with a few Bible college friends. I'm hopefully going to catch up with some friends I haven't seen in awhile. It should be a great time! (on Sunday I was thinking of doing some sort of inexpensive adventure/activity type thing, suggestions??)

The other one is in Langley on the 19th.  It's a little bit of a drive but it is important that we attend. Ros is a very good friend of Darren's growing up.  We are going as far as Winfield and dropping Maria off then driving the rest of the way. We are going to stay with Auntie Karen and Uncle Rob, maybe we will be lucky and get to meet two new babies!

Well that's all on my mind at the moment but I'll try to write more often. I just don't know where all the time goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment