Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Back at it

I have been back at work for just over 2 weeks. It feels great! The mornings are still a little rough but habits take awhile to form. Maria is doing well at the sitters. So that makes for an easier time leaving her.

I painted our bedroom this weekend. It went from a icky flesh color to a nice grey. It feels so much better in the room now. I added some before and after pics. Next room, hallway... I'll need more than a weekend to do the living room, so that will have to wait.

I've been trying to get back into a habit of exercising but just haven't felt motivated. We are eating healthier(or trying too).

Darren has been starting to run again, which helps so much with his mood at work. He has also started looking for a new career direction. I'm hoping he comes up with something that he will love and a better fit.

Maria has been growing like a weed. I can't believe she is already 18months!!


No comments:

Post a Comment