Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Feb 7, 2012

Mmmm new banana bread recipe!! No sugar or butter/oil. Uses applesauce and honey. I got the recipe off one of the pins on pinterest. (very addicting web page)

I am so grumpy today. I almost feel asleep in my chair going over a policy. Maria needs to stay asleep at night and Darren needs to get rid of the cold/flu thing he has!!!

Im going to do some turbo jam tonight. Its time for a good sweat. I also need a hair cut and get rid of the frizz!

Ryan, how was Zumba??? Good work out???

I thinking about taking another yoga class but it is pricey. I guess I can do my own yoga in the basement but it's not quite the same.

Personal Goals:
1) cut down on starches!!!
2) drink more water
3) sleep!!
4) at least 30 min of sweat exercise 4-5 times a week
5) limit snacks, if have to snack make good choices
6) read more
7) laugh more (with darren&maria)

Thats all for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment