Monday, August 11, 2008

random thought.

Doesn't everyone who wants to get ahead owe someone money? Nobody (except if they inherit millions of dollars) has enough money or can save enough money to be able to afford to invest in property without borrowing the first time.

It is a horrible feeling knowing that you will have to owe somebody money most of your life.

I don't want to rent the rest of my life, I want that money be put towards an investment. But if I wait until I have NO debt then I will never get that dream. Where as if you go for that dream and invest towards something it is easier to come out ahead. You are loosing money on the investment but gaining.

I understand that interest rates on smaller downpayment are more but may I ask who has 25% to put down on a house? Especially if you are in your 20's...


In order for people to be happy, sometimes they have to take risks.
It's true these risks can put them in danger of being hurt.
Meg Cabot, The Boy Next Door, 2002

1 comment:

  1. I totally know what you are saying! It's SO frustrating!!

    ReplyDelete