Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday again!

I just got back from the most WONDERFUL massage! I went to Associated Massage Therapy. It was only a 30 minute session but I feel like a million dollars! (The price was soo good too!) I am trying to think of ways not to use my arm and shoulder muscles. But sitting at a computer all day, it can't be done :). I'll make sure to drink my water all day to keep those toxins moving.

This weekend we are going to Vivaldi's Four Seasons at the Jack Singer concert hall in Calgary. It should be a pretty good show, I can't wait!

While we're in Calgary we are going to try to get to Ikea and use our gift certificates. But we will stop at the furniture store to order our table. Yeah for new table!!

We will get to see Darren's sister and family. It's hard not to be living in Calgary anymore. When Rachel was a baby we saw her once every week or two, now we maybe see them once every other month. They are growing up so fast. I can't believe Carson is one already. But at least we are trying to make the time, especially now that the weather is getting nicer to travel.

I couldn't believe it last night, I had a nap from 7-9ish. I must have been needing some sleep. I went to bed for the night at 11. It was crazy.

I have been pretty good with my goals for the week, except I indulged on 3 pieces of pizza Wednesday. Oh well, as long it wasn't the night before my weekly weigh in :).

Goals for the next three days:
1) Continue to limit sodium intake (it has been really good all week)
2) Drink my 8 glasses of water, I struggle on the weekends especially when we are out and about.
3) Get some activity in, whether it walking around stores or doing a video at home.
4) Enjoy the weekend with Darren. RELAX
5) Get some laundry done, especially the dreaded socks....it sucks not having a dryer for those loads
6) Find thank you cards so we can finish them and send them out. (we've been procrastinating way too much)

Contentment is not the fulfillment of what you want, but the realization of how much you already have.
Anonymous

2 comments:

  1. You should give me a call if you have time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might, I'm not to sure exactly how the day is going to prceed but if we might be able to go for supper.... I'll let you know tomororow!

    ReplyDelete