Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday! Friday! Friday!

Happy Friday!

I started my day off with a nice crisp walk. It was spectacular! I love being able to walk to work and it only taking me 10 minutes.

It's been a super busy week at work! I was not feeling well on Wednesday, so I didn't come into work. But yesterday was soo productive that it made up for missing a day. It's been over 2 years since I have called in sick from work. The last time was at Chapters and I was sent home. Even though, I felt guilty for missing the day.

I had lunch with Jolene and Payton yesterday and it was really nice to see them. Jo and Jason have taken up biking. I think Payton will love riding behind and enjoying the scenery.

This weekend is going to be a relaxing weekend, no plans what so ever, except that Darren is on call. Darren is going to have a couple of guys over to watch the Vancouver vs Edmonton hockey game. I decided to phone Stacey and we are going for a walk and supper. Maybe walk to supper.... It's been a little while since we've visited and we live in the same town and work 2 blocks away form each other. Craziness! Sorry Jen won't be coming to your concert :( Have a fun time!! We will catch one soon!!

I'm hoping to get some shredding done today. Laundry this weekend and maybe tackle the basement (there is cable downstairs now so I can turn on the TV for background sound)or tear down the icky wall paper in the spare bedroom..... we'll see how the day goes.

It's funny how Darren and I can have such different thoughts on paint colors. Hopefully we can agree on something.


One should absorb the colour of life, but one should never remember its details. Details are always vulgar.
Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900),

1 comment: