Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Now he gets it

I am feeling a little better and my appetite is slowly coming back. Darren woke up feeling horrible this morning and has been in bed all day. Now he knows what I felt like. I really want to bug him and be intense like he was with me. He couldn't understand how bad I was feeling. No empathy at all.

I'm getting excited for the weekend. We are going to Calgary on Saturday for dinner at Auntie Lorna's. The whole family is going to be there, even Darren's parents and sister! Then on Sunday we are heading to Medicine Hat to Grandma's house. The whole family will be there too! It's been awhile since we have seen Kassie and Don!!

In this life we get only those things for which we hunt, for which we strive, and for which we are willing to sacrifice.
George Matthew Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment