Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday

It was a great weekend! I was able to spend quality time with my parents. My niece is growing up so fast. She is 11.5 months old and turning into this little person with such a wonderful character! I was touched that when I left last night she was upset that I was going! I must be the cool aunt!!

This week is going to be a busy one. We are getting ready for our vacation. So that means packing, laundry, getting work caught up. We are leaving for Calgary Friday (we are seeing Video game live) and staying the night. We are then getting up on Saturday and heading to Winfield, BC. Darren's Uncle is turning 70 this year and there is a huge get together with extended family.

We are heading to Otter Lake, BC, http://www.otterlakehome.com . It's going to be a lot of fun!! Relaxing, reading, swimming, hiking how can you go wrong!

This week I'm a little worried about the meals we are going to be making because I don't want to have to go grocery shopping and there is limited amount of food in the house that is easy meals. I think I will go home at lunch and take an mental inventory and jot down a plan.

I am also trying to figure out what to serve for our meal. We have supper. I think for dessert a nice apple/pear/blueberry crisp. But what to serve as the actual meal.... I will have to do some looking in the recipes....

Goals:
1) hour of activity, it's time to up the anti
2) laundry
3) watch my salt intake
4) no eating out this week until Friday supper, special treat for both of us, maybe we'll try for sushi! YUM!


Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.
Carol Burnett (1936 - )

3 comments:

  1. You are going to have a much needed, and fantastic vacation!! My mom was hoping to meet you both though at my birthday thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meet the parent!!! AHHHH!!! LOL I would have loved to meet her through your birthday thingy too. Your going to have a blast though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete