Friday, May 8, 2009

Week is finally over!

Well, it's been a couple of days since I have been able to post. Days seem to be getting busier and busier, at night I am ready to go to sleep earlier.

This weekend is the start of our busy month. I'm headign to the Hat to get the winter tires off my car and an oil change. (I have the best Dad ever!) Then going ot watch my future sister-in-law dance (she is a ballerina!). Hopefully during the day I will be able to go for a walk with my sister and niece.

Darren might be able to come depending on whether or not he is working or not. (He is on call for work).

Sunday is Mother's day and we are have a meal at Mom and Dad's house. I think grandparents are coming over.

I been really good this week for eating, except I treated myself to a small Blizzard on Tuesday (I ended up only eating half of it because Darren really like the flavor, Raspberry Truffle)

Goal of the weekend:
1) 30 min activity
2) watch the snacking, tends to happen at Mom and Dad's


It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.
Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

No comments:

Post a Comment