Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Surprise!

Darren was so sweet yesterday. He gave me a nice massage, and had decided that I deserved a green DS for all my hard work and patience. (When they first came out in colors, I was sad because there was no green ones, I had hinted to him that I would love a green one!) He said that he wanted to show me that he appreciates me. It came with a cool carrying pouch. and a cooking personal trainer. I was playing a bit with this application and it was pretty cool. The pictures are a little blah looking, not a lot of color in the presentation but there are a lot of recipes that I wouldn't mind trying. It also has tips about how to cook. The other game I got was Big Brain Academy, it tests you skills and measure the weight of your brain. I found that I am really good at memorizing and analyzing but my thinking skills are not up to par ;)


I feel a lot better this week than I did last week. I looked back and saw how much activity I actually did and couldn't believe how much it was!



Goals for today:
1) 30 minutes activity (I walked to work)
2) Limit salt and carb intake
3) Drink enough water





A classic is something that everybody wants to have read and nobody wants to read.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

No comments:

Post a Comment