Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sleepy

Arrggghhh...

I don't know what's wrong. I am feeling so down in the dumps this week. I haven't been sleeping great at night. On the weekend I had a chance to sleep in and I was awake at 7, not able to get back to sleep. Tonight I am going to try to go to bed earlier to see if that will help.

I have been munchy hungry. (The worst kind to be) I am craving sweet and salty. I don't keep snacks in the house because of this reason. I made a baked apple with oats/dash of brown sugar last night and that helped a little.

I got in 30 minutes of jogging and 20 minutes of step. I felt I needed to do more to make up for all the snacking that I have been doing.

I am glad that we are leaving town for the week. I need a break from regular routine. I'm hoping this break will bring my motivation and positive attitude back.

Daily Goals:
1) Drink 3 L of water (have been slacking on the water)
2) 1 hour of activity
3) Go to bed earlier (10ish)
4) Figure out what meal I would like to make for the family vacation
5) Stop worrying about the scale



True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.
Erich Segal

No comments:

Post a Comment