Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday

I am in the mood from some very yummy sushi!!

Darren and I are trying to decide to go to either Calgary or Medicine Hat tomorrow... If we go to the Hat then I can have a look for my ring at Mom's, we won't get any sushi. If we go to Calgary then I can have a better selection of shoes to choose from (for brother's wedding), we get sushi and possibly seeing Darren's Grandpa and a couple of friends... Both places offer movie options too.

OH, the choices!!!

Last night I did really well. I didn't snack absentmindedly and borrowed my brother's treadmill. I ran in 2 minute intervals at 5.5 mph, then walked 2 minutes at 3.5 mph. So I think I figured I ran for 10 minutes and walked for 20 minutes. I was sweating pretty good and realized I need to work on my cardio!

It felt good and I am only a little stiff this morning. I am going to try the Abs work out that was posted on another blog in the next couple of days. It sounds brutal!

Uncle Verner passed away sometime last evening. He passed away from having cancer (I can't remember what kind). He is the youngest of Grandpa's brothers. The funeral details haven't been decided as of yet. He was a wonderful man, he loved to tease, and always wore a smile. I will miss him dearly but I know he is in God's hands and has no pain anymore.

Your world is made of your memories, and your memories are given to you by your world. The whispering voice of happenstance is always in our ears. 'This is the world. This is the way things are. Look. Pay attention. Remember.'
Real Live Preacher, Real Live Preacher weblog, 05-25-

2 comments:

  1. I am SO happy you chose Calgary!! YAY! Thanks again for a fabulous evening...pass that along to Darren too! :)

    ReplyDelete