Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday

I haven't been sleeping great for the last little while. I do sleep, which is a bonus, but I am dreaming a lot. Which isn't great for a deep, well rested sleep. I don't know what to do. Tonight I am going to try the warm bath (with my new bubble bath). Otherwise any suggestions are welcome!

My new favorite wrap!

Whole wheat tortilla
Tuna
Shredded cheese (I mix it up between Havarti and cheddar, depending what I have in the fridge)
Broccoli slaw
All rolled up and toasted in the oven until brown.
I serve it will a pickle and an apple.

We are choosing a color for the master bedroom. We have decided on a purple but which purple has us unsure. Who knew there are sooo many to choose from! I have the samples taped to the wall and I have my choices down to 3. Hopefully one of them Darren likes otherwise we are back to step one. At least we know the white we are going to use.....

I am having this huge ideas of how to make the house more wonderful! Now the next step is to figure out what can be done and what is a fictional dream.


You can observe a lot just by watching.
Yogi Berra (1925 - ), Berra's Law

No comments:

Post a Comment