Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back at it!

I have recommitted to my healthy eating. I have been coasting through the summer, not gaining anything but not loosing anything either. Darren is wanting to trim down some of the excess weight.

I have set a goal for myself if I loose 10 pounds (which would bring me to 140), (no time limit), I am treating myself to a $200 shopping spree and a photo shoot (if Eric will be so kind to shoot it, I am hoping also Amanda will help with that as well....)

Today's menu:

B: oatmeal with blueberries and a yogurt
L: Left over chicken breast wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla, toasted and a apple
S: Haven't decided at the moment.... maybe home made mac& cheese, whole wheat pasta and low fat cheese with a side salad with pear....hmmm that does sound good!

No comments:

Post a Comment