Thursday, September 24, 2009

Not to shabby

I've been doing pretty good this week on what I am eating. I am watching my portions and keeping the sugar and salt intake down. It helps that Darren is being more consciences of what he is putting in his mouth too.

We haven't gone out for wings night in 3 weeks. I'm not missing the food and we are able to get together with those friends on Saturday nights for board game night. It's been nice not having to worry about what is my best option and do I really want to put that crap in my body.

I have been walking an extra 10 minutes in the morning to get a Matte Latte from the local coffee shop. http://www.matefactor.ca/article_info.php?articles_id=8 The owner of the coffee shop was telling me a little about the health benefits of matte tea, so since my brain doesn't retain any information before 9 am, I had to look it it up on the Internet. The web page I posted is pretty interesting and has a ton of information.

We are looking forward to getting to Calgary this weekend. Hopefully Darren doesn't have to work to late on Friday (they are putting him back in the field today and tomorrow). He had to shave his facial hair off again, not bad he was able to keep it for 3 weeks... I never thought I would like a guy with facial hair but it looks really good on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment