Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Shew Fly

So undecided how my blog should look. I can't seem to get the picture to go beside the words. Eventually I will beat it and it will look great :)

Work has been busy , busy , busy. I feel so worn out by the end of the day. I have to figure out how to keep my strength up after work. So, I can maybe have some fun or get stuff done around the house.

It didn't help my sleep last night that Darren had decided that he needed to chase the fly that was bothering him. The fly went behind the bed, so did Darren, I went off the bed and curled up on the floor until he was finished his task. He managed to find it and after hitting 5 billion times, it was died and I could go back to sleep. (I forgot to mention that it was 12:30). If I wasn't sleeping I probably would have found it very amusing.

Going golfing tonight. It will be nice to get out of the house and do some activity.

Dinner tonight:
Shrimp Spinach Salad with Strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment