Monday, November 9, 2009

Excited!

I don't what I have been doing differently in the last couple of weeks but I have finally been seeing the scale move again!

Weight in this morning: 147.6. YEAH!!! That means only 7.6 more till my goal!


Saturday I made 24 cupcakes for my cake decorating class. Poor Darren has to wait until Wednesday to enjoy one ;). I also made a wonderful Squash casserole.

Acorn squash, cooked and mashed
Stir in:
1/2 c plain yogurt
Garlic to taste (recipe called for 2 cloves)
Cayenne pepper to taste (I used 2tsp)
Red pepper, diced (I didn't have any so I added a few chili peppers)
1/2 Onion, sauteed in oil until soft, (I didn't have any so I used some onion flakes)
1/2 c feta cheese (I used light)

Baked in oven for 30 min or until bubbly.

MMMMmmmm was sooo good. I usually put soya and brown sugar on the squash.

Darren's being feeling a little blue lately... I don't what to do to cheer him up. It's frustrating to see him like this. Hopefully homemade chicken tacos with cornmeal shells will brighten his day?

2 comments:

  1. Homemade chicken tacos would sure cheer up my day.

    Congrats on the scale news Jenny!!! I am sure you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG on the loss!

    And that squash sounds amazing! Will definitely be trying that asap! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete